Monday, September 05, 2005
What the terrorists have learned this week:
1) That the over 100 billion dollars the Bush Administration has spent on Homeland Security and the Emergency Response Fund has done little more than enrich his cronies and limit the civil rights of Americans.
2) That Bush is an ineffective president incapable of leading Americans in times of crisis.
3) That the United States cannot promote its empire overseas while simultaneously defending its own borders and people.
4) That the entrenched poverty of this country provides our enemies with ready-made foot soldiers who can be activated to create civil unrest simply by removing the social structure around them.
5) Four and a half years of inept Bush leadership has not prepared the country in any way, shape, or form for attack or national emergency.
6) That America is full of soft targets.
tarted by ---gallizio
in the hurry-up hurricane era